Main Page Activation
New Rider (Transferring In)
- Join Ice Society
- Obtain a USA Cycling account (and add that to your profile). (A USA Cycling account is free and takes about 2 minutes to obtain. Go towww.usacycling.org and in the upper-right corner look for the “sign-in” button. Choose “create account”. -You don’t need to purchase an annual license.)
- Check “YES, I WANT IN” button in your profile page. Your profile will then be listed in the I WANT IN side of the transfer section of the Ice Society for the riders looking for an entry. Every new rider must complete this portion of the process, (even if you know who is transferring their entry to you).
- Find someone selling their entry on the I WANT OUT side of the transfer page by requesting to “friend” them.
- Pay original registrant for their entry (that portion of the process is between the two of you).
- Once approved by original registrant, complete the transfer form and make a $25.00 donation to Michigan Youth Cycling (Click below). Note: the transfer request form will only appear if you have clicked “I WANT IN”.
- Once MYC staff members have completed the transfer, your updated profile will reflect your race category.
- Activate Ice Society profile
- Check “YES, I WANT OUT” button in your profile page. Your profile will then be listed on the transfer page of the Ice Society as with an entry to sell.
- Receive payment from new rider.
- Approve transfer by completing the “I WANT OUT” transfer approval form. Note: the transfer approval form is only available if you have clicked “I WANT OUT”.
Once MYC staff members have completed the transfer, your updated profile will show “Transfer Out” as your race category.
The deadline for completing transfers is midnight Thursday October 16.