The Bell's Beer Iceman, presented by Trek, is a point to point
Additional events include the Meijer Slush Cup, Meijer Sno-Cone, and SRAM Ice Cycle Expo. The Meijer Slush Cup is a half-frozen eight-mile version of the Iceman, while the Meijer Sno-Cone event is geared towards riders under 12 with all youngsters receiving medals and other goodies.
The Ice Cycle Expo is held the Friday prior to the races at Grand Traverse Resort and Spa. More than 5,000 athletes from thirty-eight states, Mexico and Canada participated in the 2017 Iceman Events. An estimated 10,000 spectators lined the courses to catch the excitement as the riders progressed along the trail.
Iceman sponsorship offers your company a unique opportunity to shape perceptions and behaviors related to your brand as you tap into the passion that participants and spectators have for the event.
Listed below are just some of the benefits associated with event sponsorship of the Midwest's largest mountain bike event:
- Business exclusivity and official product status for key business categories
- Excellent customized activation and leveraging opportunities
- Extensive Media and Public Relations opportunities
- Direct access to consumers through on-site product sales and sampling
- On-site signage
- Advertisement and editorial mention in Iceman's Glacier Gazette newspaper programs-- distribution 20,000
- Client and vendor hosting opportunities
- Linked attachment to Iceman Home Page - www.iceman.com
- Event-recap summary, including documentation of sponsor benefits
For sponsors who recognize the value of a message over a logo, it is our goal to provide the most meaningful and persuasive experiential marketing platform possible - one that provides an unparalleled opportunity to engage and add value to your consumer relationships in an extremely conducive atmosphere.
For more information on how to make your brand come alive through Iceman sponsorship, contact Alex Zelinski at email@example.com or 231-947-4230 or Chuck O’Connor at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 231-590-2521.