Transfer Deadline is October 12th!

Time to decide if you are racing!   Follow the directions on our Transfer Page

Robin F.

I have had an injury and do not think that i am going to be able to ride. What do i need to do?????

anthony s.

I would transfer if still possible

Lisa Hiller

I also would like to transfer mine. If it’s still possible, let me know.


Just like a warranty, I found out 2 days after the deadline I couldn’t do it. If you extend it, let me know. 

Dan Pihlaja

Just wondering if my transfer is still possible.  I initiated the transfer before the deadline, but have not heard much about it yet.

More Comments