The 2017 Bell's Beer Iceman Cometh Challenge has sold out again. We are looking forward to a great event and welcoming riders, new and veteran, to Traverse City. Here's a brief refresher on the transfer process.
New Rider (Attempting to transfer in)
- Join Ice Society
- Obtain a USA Cycling account (and add that to your profile). (A USA Cycling account is free and takes about 2 minutes to obtain. Go towww.usacycling.org and in the upper-right corner look for the “sign-in” button. Choose “create account”. -You don’t need to purchase an annual license.)
- Sign up for the race, you're not actually signing up but joining the "I want in" list.
- Once an entry becomes available from the "I want out" list, we will send you an email and you will 24 HOURS TO COMPLETE the registration process. So be sure to check your email.
- Log in to your Ice Society profile
- Check the Gold "Transfer" button in your profile page. Your profile will then be listed on the transfer page of the Ice Society as with an entry to sell.
- You will receive an $80 credit (just like buying something, only you get $ back) when your entry is taken by another participant.
**Please note all money transactions for the transfer will be handled through the Ice Society and take a few days to process.