2012 Iceman Registration Transfer Protocol
For 2012, Michigan Youth Cycling, proud supporter of the Iceman Scholarship Program, Michigan Youth Cyclist of the Year Scholarship, & Barry Roubaix Scholarship, would like to thank you for giving us a great opportunity to help us reach our goal of providing $4,000.00 for the 2012 Iceman Scholarship Program for junior cyclists.
Again this year, Michigan Youth Cycling Program will be handling all 2012 Iceman Cometh Challenge race entry transfers. In doing so, there will be a $22.00 transfer fee that will be directed to the Iceman Scholarship Program (100% of the proceeds will be directed to the Scholarship Program). So for all of you that fit in the population of riders that can’t make this year’s great event, for whatever reason; we have good news!! You may transfer your entry to anyone, as long as you follow these simple rules and procedures.
1. Please e-mail Michigan Youth Cycling at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request for an entry transfer form. MYC will then send to you by e-mail an official iceman transfer form for you to fill out and return, or you may go to www.michiganyouthcycling.org for the official Iceman transfer form.
2. Send your completed Iceman entry transfer form and $22.00 (check, money order or Credit Card) transfer fee to:
Kids Race Sports Development Inc
Iceman Scholarship Program
10156 Honeycomb Ct
Pinckney MI 48169
3. The entry Transfer Form must be from the original Registrant only and needs to be completely filled out.
4. Your Entry transfer form must be RECEIVED by OCTOBER 15th, 2012. After that date, changes will be meaningless.
5. You will receive an automatic e-mail from us, when changes to your entry have been complete.
Make check payable to: KIDS RACE SPORTS DEVELOPMENT INC. Kids Race Sports Development Inc. is a non-profit corporation, which is tax-exempt under Section 501 (C)(3) of the internal Revenue Code. Contributions or gifts to Kids Race Sports Development Inc. may be deductible as charitable contributions for Federal income tax purposes.